US

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I decided to give these daily packs a try. I really like the convenience of having all of these supplements packed together as I have to take several other pills at the same time. I think this is a great product. I think the supplements are worth the price,

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I think this multivitamin is excellent in quality! I'm excited to start taking it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good Price with good multivitamin. I cant buy such this good quality at my town so iherb help me alot..

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

It's working!

Auto-translated from Russian

I decided to try it since I was 50+, I had been ill with covid and I really want to restore the body to closer standards of well-being, as it was before the disease. I just started drinking, I immediately feel cheerfulness and a surge of strength, I'll see when I finish all the bags.

72d89e04-9d34-4ac2-9d38-59b491d62b6b
fce4508a-e965-4ab3-8ea1-bdafff87eea5
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's been over a month since I continued to drink every day. I work hard but I feel comfortable all day long. I used to line up a lot of supplement bottles, but now this one gives me most of the elements I want. However, since the content of lutein is about preventive, it is purchased separately. I take only green pills in the morning and evening after meals, and all other pills after breakfast. It's a great deal when it's on sale.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The product is excellent! I took it for the action and only because it contained lutein, since my eyesight began to fall. I drink all the capsules and tablets half an hour before meals. Already after a week and a half, I noticed an improvement - when knitting and stopped using glasses on the phone. The capsules are quite large, especially with oil, for those who have problems with large tablets, I don't even know what to advise. I would like to prescribe this complex for my mother, even though she is over 70 years old. recommend! The effect is on the face and very fast!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am very pleased with the vitamins! Convenient packaging, perfectly assembled, large size. Reception in the middle of winter does not allow one to fall into depression, the sensations are very good, and I hope for a good inner action.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The balanced composition of these vitamins was recommended to me by a nutritionist. The positive moments that I noted for myself: the absence of autumn blues and depression, I am full of strength and energy. I began to sleep well, and my cognitive functions improved.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent composition, it is convenient that the daily intake of all vitamins is collected in one package, the energy was added after a week's intake!