Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Women's Vitapak Program, 50 Plus, 30 Packs - iHerb
US

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good Price with good multivitamin. I cant buy such this good quality at my town so iherb help me alot..

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

It's working!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I decided to try it since I was 50+, I had been ill with covid and I really want to restore the body to closer standards of well-being, as it was before the disease. I just started drinking, I immediately feel cheerfulness and a surge of strength, I'll see when I finish all the bags.

72d89e04-9d34-4ac2-9d38-59b491d62b6b
fce4508a-e965-4ab3-8ea1-bdafff87eea5
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's been over a month since I continued to drink every day. I work hard but I feel comfortable all day long. I used to line up a lot of supplement bottles, but now this one gives me most of the elements I want. However, since the content of lutein is about preventive, it is purchased separately. I take only green pills in the morning and evening after meals, and all other pills after breakfast. It's a great deal when it's on sale.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been drinking for 10 days, I feel that I have stopped getting tired in the evening, my sore knees do not feel tired either, and my nails have become stronger. I really liked the complex.

dbec0953-d6df-45d9-bb81-3a29ff4c52a8
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The product is excellent! I took it for the action and only because it contained lutein, since my eyesight began to fall. I drink all the capsules and tablets half an hour before meals. Already after a week and a half, I noticed an improvement - when knitting and stopped using glasses on the phone. The capsules are quite large, especially with oil, for those who have problems with large tablets, I don't even know what to advise. I would like to prescribe this complex for my mother, even though she is over 70 years old. recommend! The effect is on the face and very fast!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I'm 40, but I still decided to take this 50+ complex. Changes on the face, although I accept not so long ago! The crunch in the legs went away, the general condition improved. Let's see what happens next ... but I'm determined to buy more

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it for my health, but I tried to drink it immediately, but as a result of various difficulties such as the capsules getting stuck in my throat due to the large grains, it is okay to put it in yogurt and take it while eating, so half of the current amount I'm glad when it reaches the size of. I was made to think that such difficulties will come up as I get older. I'm thinking of continuing to drink.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am very pleased with the vitamins! Convenient packaging, perfectly assembled, large size. Reception in the middle of winter does not allow one to fall into depression, the sensations are very good, and I hope for a good inner action.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took vitamins to my mother to raise the general tone of the body. According to analyzes, it helps to raise all vitamins to the desired level, except for iron. Mom noted that she began to feel more cheerful and fresher