US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Superb!

My children has been using this for more than 5 years now. Quality is superb and the ingredients are natural and my children can easily swallow it because its size is just right for them. I also started using this since the start of pandemic to detox and boost my immune system. We are healthier because of this natural superfood.

177f715e-9d7e-435d-b015-666ce573d862
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

very good quality product, I use it every day as a regular routine for weight loosing and was using it for detox to improve liver functions and it helped me alot.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

antioxidant contains omega-3s, vitamin C, and carotenoids like beta-carotene and lutein. effective cell damage in our bodies and help reduce your risk of diabetes, cognitive disease, heart problems, and cancer. Can be taken every day, year-round.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Great benefits superfood full of antioxidants. The size of the bill is small which is great but it has a smell to it when you open the cap.

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I have checked my blood levels of various heavy metals 4 times over a course of 15 months and used this product at higher and lower doses, temporarily (for 2 months) a different chlorella product. I got my heavy metals (mostly mercury, nickel, aluminum, tin) presumably mostly from fish. Based on measured ups and downs I am convinced that chlorella/this product reliably reduces my mercury and nickel if I take a dose of around 2x2g per day, even on days when not eating fish. A lower intake is sufficient for me if I completely stop eating fish, but otherwise blood levels of mercury and nickel will increase again.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I’ve tried 4 brands of Chlorella - Sunfood, Sun Chlorella, Organic Burst (not available on iHerb) and this brand. I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this chlorella. I judged it based on its colour and how easily it broke in the packaging. Of all 4 I tried, it was the least dark green, and seemed to break more easily. Even though it’s certified organic, I was very surprised by the colour. The best quality Chlorella to me is Organic Burst’s Chlorella which is a dark green, so dark it seems almost black. This one doesn’t purports to have any fillers but I could see tiny white/gray spots leading to a less dark green. Sunfood is probably the best quality for money but it’s not organic, and it’s not clear where they source their Chlorella from. Sun Chlorella is also not organic, but I know they source their Chlorella from Taiwan, which is the best place for Chlorella. Sun Chlorella has an added filler but is darker than this brand of Chlorella. If you found this review helpful, please like. Thank you.

Great organic chlorella! works well and has great benefits for health.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

It's good. It's organic, it's clean. I take it every day

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

First time I ordered it I’ll try it and I’ll update the review

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is an outstanding product. Have taken it for years, along with spirulina.