US
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

love the refreshing citrus smell. it s so gentle and moisturizing on my skin and I feel so relaxed after using it. recommend it as a daily routine after shower. I gave birth recently and I looked for a good quality product like this. the size seems small but the package is perfect for a frequent use

I bought it because I liked the clean ingredients, and thought it might help with dry skin spots, particularly my hands which are super dry from gardening and etc. I also use it generally all over as a body butter. It's great for rough, dry skin. It'll be wonderful if it works on cellulite too, but I don't care if it does. The benefits when used as a moisturizer are just amazing. It feels and smells wonderful, which I would describe as a light citrusy scent.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

amazing product, skin feels very refreshing, relaxed and gentle, smells fantastic. very good skin care product I use it in my evening routines. good composition and package

Ghadah
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Love the smell smells like lemon candy. I use it all over my body even my face. Better to use it if you are working out 🏋️‍♀️ you’ll notice the results.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love this smell...its like an orange dream!! I'm definitely repurchasing this especially bc this has an awesome ingredient list!!! it's like a thick lotion but soaks right in...

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The smell is normal , it’s one of most important cream in my skin care routine , the quality is very nice, its refresh the skin , the size good , the package nice .

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Amazing product, great aroma. I love that it's all natural.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Hello! Received my order. Very satisfied. Thank you very much!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I always buy it it’s really perfect and great 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I reorder this every summer. It works! I massage it on my tummy hip and thighs after a shower and before heading out