Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Happy Baby, Farmed For Our Future, 6+ Months, Organic Pears, Raspberries & Oats, 4 oz (113 g) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on May 2, 2022

Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the Happy Family flavours. Baby loves them and the ingredients are high quality. I find these to be very filling for my little one, and you can add some of the quinoa + oats powder from the same brand to thicken this mixture up even more.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I always trust ingredients in Happy Family Organics products. It’s usual size of the pouch I always order in other pouches but quality is proven. I also love that it has oat in it. Its stickiness keeps him full for longer time. Great taste is bonus. I’ll buy more in the future.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The packaging is easy to handle for adult and child. My child is 1 YO. She can hold it easily. The taste is great. The little one likes it. One pack can be split into 2 serving size for 1 YO. It is easy meal on the go but it is not a completed diet as it does not contain much protein.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’m not sure it’s a good enough replacement in terms of diet, but was a great alternative and filling to use for when out all day long. Flavors and taste was approved by the baby :-) size is good, package is tall relative to other brands but certainly age appropriate to grasp on. I don’t remember if it’s 1 serving or 2 so need to double or check that you don’t overdo it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very happy with this. Delicious fruity pudding with oats. I mix with other fruit, and a bit of cream or yoghurt. Can also warm up slightly. Lovely flavour.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

my baby loves it and I'm happy to let her have something healthy and organic. package is great for her to hold on her own

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is very convenient for my kid when we hit on the road trip or after sports event. There are variety flavors to choose and the portion size is just perfect for snack time. Great taste, good for all ages.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

my 2.5yo and 7months old love it! nothing can goes wrong with this brand. I find this a little on the sweeter side compare to other flavours.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

my daughter loves this so much! great taste! fine pureed with good quality! recommended ingredient used. taste exactly as mentioned.

0c794b5a-47e4-447d-8cb8-855ea3f30403