Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Happy Baby, Organic Baby Food, 6+ Months, Sweet Potatoes, Mangos & Carrots, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 2, 2022

You can't go wrong with any of the Happy Family flavours. Baby loves them and the ingredients are high quality. I find these to be very filling for my little one, and you can add some of the quinoa + oats powder from the same brand to thicken this mixture up even more. Easy for baby to hold onto the packet and feed themselves.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Puree is smooth and tastes good. Nice flavor combination too. Perfect second foods for babies. Package is also convenient use for on-the-go. Size is also just nice for 2 servings per day for 7-8 mth age baby. Ingredient is simple and all natural. Overall good product quality, my baby loves it.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This Carrot puree is super smooth and very flavorful. It makes for an amazing first food and a great snack for older kids. I recomedn buying a bunch of flavors and see what you kid slike, then buy some more! The carrot was ok, brob my childs least favorite one, but still ate with gusto

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Great fruity flavor taste for baby to have for snack or breakfast mixed with powdered cereal. 1 serving per package of 4 oz. Resealable pouch. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. Great pouch size for babies over 8 months to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (pouches) per day

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have tried many flavors of this. I did not know if potatoes go well with mangos, but I liked it. They are well blended as usual.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have been buying from iherb since 3 years ago for these fruit pouches. Love their taste and also the expiry dates are always longer so that we can keep them for sometime as long as they are not opened.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Somehow my 1,5 year old son likes everything from this company. The promo "happy baby" is really true, as i feel he is truly happy eating it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

my daughter loves this so much! great taste! fine pureed with good quality! recommended ingredient used. taste exactly as mentioned.

65e20c33-a20c-418f-b837-a3b941e04797
Posted on Sep 23, 2020

My baby loves the taste of these purees very much and I love that it is organic. Interesting combinations of fruits and vegetables. Very convenient to take as a snack for a day out. The pouch size is small, light and handy to take it anywhere. I keep one in my purse just in case I ran out with the ones in the diaper bag. I always taste anything before giving it to my baby and I think this product is yummy! My 10 month old can have 2-3 pouches a day that means she loves it too. These are awesome pouches the smart flow tops seems easier and more comfortable for my baby than other brands. The price is a decent value comparing to what you would pay at the store. I have re-bought these purees multiple times and my baby likes most of the flavors excluding the ones with peas in them :)