Page 1 - Reviews - Havasu Nutrition, Apple Cider Vinegar, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 12, 2021

I mentioned this in my review of the gummy version, but I've purchased this product before because i was so tired of the liquid shot. I like this because it's tasteless (although the gummies are really good too!) so I keep this around if I don't want something sweet, but need the detox benefits.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

This is my third time purchasing these. Glad that iHerb sells them. They maintain my weight and help me control my hunger. I have tried taking the liquid shots of Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning and the taste makes me want to vomit. These make it easy to take. I take 2 in the morning and sometimes 1 after lunch.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I don’t know if I'm noticing any deference

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

As someone who used to take a shot of ACV every day, I am a huge fan of this product! No nasty taste and goes down easily. I've tried other brands but keep coming back to this one.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I have been taking these for two weeks and find that I have more energy throughout the day when I take these with my morning breakfast!

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I have already noticed the benefits. I don't have cravings for snacks during the day while I am at work like I used to and it has also helped my digestion. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

These awesome little capsules will jumpstart your weight-loss journey! I've been taking them everyday for over a week now and I can definitely notice the difference

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

An easy & effective way to get all of the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar without the harsh taste of the traditional liquid! These are perfect to add to your daily routine for an awesome detox!

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Sooo much better than taking a nasty shot of apple cider vinegar. This is super easy to take, I'm excited to see the results!

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

These things have a ton of ACV in them! Even more than the popular gummies. If you're looking to take advantage of the benefits ACV offers the body, these are the best I've found!