Page 1 - Reviews - HealthForce Superfoods, Integrity Extracts, Chaga, 5.29 oz (150 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Oh, Chaga! They say it’s from Siberia originally! Makes you strong! 💪 Drinking it like a tea with hit button not boiling water. Not sure if it’s coincidence but I noticed that my memory became sharper. I have good dreams, as well as overall well-being being is better than before. I definitely would like it anytime instead of tea!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This brand always has excellent quality products with superior ingredients. This chaga is very earthy and you only need a little so the size of package will last ages. It's quite mushroom-like in flavour. I add it to homemade ramen soup, I haven't tried it on its own with hot water, but overall do like it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love Chaga mushroom in general, your product is great , hope you will have it for long terms I mix with other sources and having good results. the taste of your product is rich & nice. Thank you. I hope to buy again at 10/20% discount. and to try your Cordyceps too. (your Lion's mane also works well for me) what about Integrity Extracts "Reishi" Extract? it would be amazing to have here in Iherb

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love Chaga mushroom in general, your product is great , hope you will have it for long terms I mix with other sources and having good results.I think that this product gives more energy!Chaga is a powerful biogenic stimulant.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

i love this brand. i learn that you should not use mushrooms grown on grains but the ones grown on wood just like they are supposed to! this chaga is perfect and so good for our health. its a must for my routine. i usually make some latte with inulin, ashwagandha, reishi, cinammon, almond milk and honey to drink at night

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great mushroom in glass package. Benefits my health well.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Super

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I think that this product gives more energy!

47bf29f0-594f-4a3b-bfbc-471f19f49196