Page 1 - Reviews - Heimish, Cica Live, Repair Cream, 50 ml - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 6, 2020

I can say this is one of my best product in my entire life. The texture is not light, so it sticks on my skin so long and smell is SO GOOG, not that strong. I will buy it more wen I go to Korea, as it seems quite expensive here.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

leave my skin very soft. rich and nice on the skin

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Amazing ingredients-Centella asiatica leaf extract, niacinamide, ceramide 3, hyaluronic acid, licorice root extract...Nice texture.

Posted on May 22, 2022

love the scent, super great for oily skin too might be a little too heavy for summer though

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

This is amazing , hands down , best cica product . Needs a little bit more effort to rub into the skin . It is simply amazing . Redness greatly reduce and helps heal acne .

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like the texture, moisturizes well. also value for money. Good product.

Posted on May 11, 2021

I'e become a fan of Heimish as a first time user with this and another product for hydration. I use this for trouble spots that are aggravated/overly dry, and it provides great moisture relief and smooths out my skin.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

This cream has light texture. Pleasant light smell of smth fresh. Use on my face anf body in case of irritation. So it is like SOS cream for me. Absorbs well. Not sticky. Soothing and comfortable.

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

I love it! Smells of a natural plant and has smooth texture. I bought it 4 months ago and I still have a third of it left. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Packaging is good but the cream is “meh”. Not moisturizing enough and has more of a synthetic smell versus herbal that most people describe in their reviews. Not a fan so won’t continue use.