US
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this shade to mix with light blonde to try to get rid of the red that my hair pulls naturally and it worked!! Easy to mix together, no chemical smell at all, makes my hair feel amazing. Love that it's all natural! Reasonably priced, packaging comes complete with dye, gloves and conditioner. Bottle is marked so you get the correct amount needed. You can purchase a brush and mixing bowl separate. Absolutely no chemical scent. Would highly recommend to a friend.

I mixed with 8n and got a lovely shade i Of blonde. No red, so it helps with more of an ash blonde. I really like it. Ive used 8n for many years so I like the darker tones, with no reddish tint that my hair can turn from sunlight. I did a 50 50 mix.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

1,527

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
1,465

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

it was a great product. I really like the color of my hair now I have bought this product fourth times already and does not itch on the scalp. it was shiny and the hair is not dry..

5bc16d99-1882-44ff-80b6-e18b706645d3
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Mild effect for my dark brown hair but the dyeing damage is also mild. Do have a try if you care more about the damage afterwards.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This particular brand has been very good for keeping my hair dyed. I note that, over time, my skin can become more slightly irratated at the temples, thus it is a good idea to use this product carefully and to not leave it on for too long.