Page 1 - Reviews - HighKey, No Sugar Added Keto Certified Gluten-Free Mini Cookies, Double Chocolate Brownie, 2 oz (56.6 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I received the peanut butter cookies free and they are really good. I then was asked to order the snickerdoodle cookies which I also got free but since the peanut butter were so good I decided to order all the flavors (chocolate chip, sugar, another peanut butter, n snickerdoodle) but I only got the snickerdoodle free. These cookies are delicious. I bought another brand of keto snickerdoodle cookies a few months ago and they are not good. I still have them I just can’t eat them. I tried all the flavors above and they are all really good. I’m so glad they asked me to try them. Thank You Low Carb Loco for the offer. Now I have something good to snack on.

e3f9a5fa-a289-4f07-b24a-fcda1221ff6c
Posted on May 22, 2022

The composition of these cookies is what drew me to them at first. Sugar substitutes with a low GI are an absolute must on a ketogenic diet (and in general for that matter), so I am always looking very closely at the ingredients list. These cookies use great sugar substitutes while tasting amazing. I also love the texture of the cookies as they are crunchy but also soft. This also means that they tend to break apart inside the bag during their journey, but the crumbles can be put into some greek yoghurt (or eaten as is with a spoon), so I do not mind that.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

By far, this is my favorite flavor in these cookies. I don't overindulge with regular sweet treats even when they're Keto friendly. But when I do indulge, THESE are the cat's pajamas fabulous. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I do eat the whole bag. I don't consider them expensive for the enjoyment they give. Just think about what you pay for "garbage" snacks and it becomes clear that these are very worth it for the serious Keto lifestyle person.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Amazing, you can taste the double chocolate! Great packing , every cookie is intact! It's great snack with tea, I just love them! Perfect for real chocolate lovers!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid love it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This chocolate biscuit is very low in calories, so you don't have to worry about getting fat! It tastes just like regular chocolate chip cookies and is delicious!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

KETO double chocolate brownie cookies - DELICIOUS!!! Incredible taste! Crispy texture. Clean - HIGH QUALITY ingredients! Keto diet. Delicious treats. I eat them as an afternoon or after dinner snack. I have a few to satisfy any craving. The size is perfect for one sitting or save some for later.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Didn’t expect it to be this great. I love the hint of salt you get from each bite. Tastes delicious and you’ll love it if you’re a big chocolate fan who is looking for better ingredients and better macros.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

These mini cookies have great chocolate flavor! And I love the slight almond taste to them due to the cookies being made with almond flour!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

so good!! i prefer the chocolate chip one, but that’s because i’m not the biggest fan of chocolate. doesn’t taste any different than a store bought cookie. buying again because it was a family favourite