US
Based on 1,244 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,244 Ratings
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is another excellent choice if you are looking for a superfood that tastes good and benefits your well-being. You can put it like jam on crackers or bread or anything you like to spread jam or butter on, as it has a Jam like composition. It is taken twice a day with food. the packaging is also attractive ad you do need to refrigerate it after opening.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

1. I had sinus related sneezing problem and i found this product very effective in controlling it. 2. Doesnot give stomach burning or cramps 3. No fear of lead or arsenic as described in their label which was a major concern for me. 4. Even my Indian ring neck parrot enjoys it.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This is a great choice if you are looking for an immune stimulating remedy, it tastes good with the ghee and jaggery that both also have healing effects on the body and it is so much better to take it in this form rather than ading an other pill to your regiment

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Taste quite nice although I can understand why some people think it’s sweet. I usually drink a small cup of warm water after having a spoonful of it. Not too much for me, a teaspoon is enough. It gives heat and energy. Sometimes I crave for it sometimes I don’t. I don’t take it everyday religiously. I listen to my body. It’s natural and taste alright. Nothing to complain about. Just drink some water if you find it too sweet for your taste. The flavor is nice and refreshing but again not everyone can appreciate it.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

one of my first-aids when I catch a cold. perfect quality that comes with perfect taste. natural ingredients only. slightly reminds me of a plum jam. the package is big enough to last for a winter. I take the supplement on an empty stomach in the morning and wash it down with warm water.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The flavor is great, very herby and nutty. And it's not overly sweet like some other brands can be. I like the lack of mystery ingredients on the label as well. My only complaint is that the container is plastic. Change over to glass and it will be 5 stars.

I'm a big fan of Ayurveda and think we can all learn a lot from this ancient health care system that uses food as medicine. I read a lot about this product and was happy to get it from I-herb. Shipping was fast. It made its way to me here in Thailand very quickly. I keep it in the fridge and eat a spoon full every evening. It is also nice added to warm plant milk as a nighttime beverage.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I am new to this, so can't yet speak to it's effectiveness. It is loaded with berries. And it's extremely sweet. Like sugar-burning-your-throat sweet. I wonder if this is honey or added sugar, but wow. Seems a bit unnecessary. I'm starting with half the recommended dose just because of the grams of sugar. The lid seal was broken and leaked into the threads and edge of the jar. I hope it is okay. It doesn't say it requires refrigeration. I imagine the sugar is preservative. Using it for health purposes, the antioxidants, so I hope it's as potent as I've read online.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Quality is ok but not perfect. Good ingredients. Ok package. Ok taste. I like this supplement and it’s a staple in my diet. I haven’t felt any notable improvement consuming it. No benefits yet. but am a bit concerned about gritty texture. Not sure if it should be like that. My age is 30. I like that there is hemp in this composition

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I like this chyawanprash because it has a whole array of the main helpful Indian/Ayurvedic herbs--such as triphala for digestion and ashwagandha for strength and basic energy. So, you save by not having to buy all those different capsules! Plus it's a very old formula people commonly use in India even for children, so I felt I could trust the combination. When I took it before, I felt really healthy, doing sports and dance every day at age 45 with no problem. It also tastes pretty decent, kind of like a plum jam.