US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Our puppies love the taste and can devour a package given the chance. The size is a bit too big, but we break it for them. It's very beneficial for their teeth and blends well into their diet. The quality is nice and they can chew on one for hours. We use them quite often.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

My dog love these😊 if would be possible she would eat them all in once😄 Quality and ingredient list looks really good😊 Can't say anything about taste, but smell was cheese-ish 😊 Really nice that they're not soft, so dog could chew it for longer time😊 Size of snack if kind of small-ish, so do believe it would better to give to smaller dog breeds 😊

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Our dog's diet requires grain-free treats so these have been a hit! She seems to like the taste and the quality seems great as there's not a lot of ingredients. The size of the package(like how many treats were inside) did seem a bit small compared to how it looked on the photo on the site, but it was fine.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

My pup can be picky, but anything made my Himalayan Pet Supply is a winner for her. She doesn't typically like crunchy treats much, but loves these cheesy snacks!

My big dogs loved these. They were a little unsure of them at first because they do look a little strange. But once they decided it was okay to eat, they really liked the snacks. They don't stain like some of the Himalayan treats do.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

These little puffed yak treats are harder than I expected. Very crunchy. The boys like them, but they aren't the type of puffed treat I'd give to puppies, seniors, or those with dental issues.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The quality is super! My dog shows, that it's a good taste and lovely ingredients. The size of each croquet in the package is just perfect as a treat and easy in use!!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My samoyed dog absolutely loved it! It's sounds really crunchy when they it that haha And this snack doesn't mess with her digestive system like other snacks do sometimes, so this is good A bit pricy though

Posted on Sep 14, 2022