US

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
I love it

I bought it for the first time few weeks ago and I is it every two days on my scalp. I have grassy hair and it definitely don’t make my hair grassy at all. My baby hair are becoming longer and new little hair are coming slowly. Love it . Please consider to like this post if you found it useful

df915340-e0d7-4112-84aa-4b8bf14615b5
dcda895d-bda5-4c31-8557-bfc4d24396e5
7356d2a7-cd5c-4506-861a-bd9dc668d289
5fb4618e-2f0c-4766-926f-5aba2a29cdff
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I am obsessed with this product. After using it consistently for a month I literally had a whole new head of hair growing. Under my hair, it felt like a buzzed man's head. When I ran my fingers through my hair it felt like I was rubbing my brother's head. My hair is thicker than it has ever been in my life. I've been purchasing this product now for other family members who have a hard time with hair loss. LOVE ITTTT and totally recommends it!! <3 Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

3ba893dd-d2d6-487e-b24a-67b13c114ca2
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Guys! It is worth a try! I 've been using this product for nearly 2 months and it works on my scalp. At first, my hair kept falling down significantly that I could clearly see them lying on the floor everywhere. I was so scared of being bald. Fortunately, I discovered this product containing nutrients to re-nurture my damaged scalp due to heat from the hair drier. Along with using this product 3 times a week, I combine it with other supplements like nature beauty product for hair, nail and skin and Foti (u can easily find it in iherb) Honestly, those form a great combination for hair growth. You guys should give it a try!. Also, don't forget to have proper meals, regular exercise and enough sleep to nurture from within.

cd4f3256-9f23-4e87-a1a5-b1d8c2854ce4
ae0bd8ad-19a6-488a-b02d-6f858880695c
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I won't talk too much and let the picture talk instead. I've been using this product for weeks daily just after shower on a half wet hair (kind of humid) I clean my hair using a shampoo with no chemicals or bad ingredients (I opted for Giovanni brand) and not so often (once a week sounds good even sometimes once in two weeks just to keep essential oils that my scalp needs). following this I've strated to notice that my hair is getting stronger and I'm barely seeing hair on my comb. in the other hand you can see some baby hair in my fronthead. NB: I wasn't experiencing a severe hair loss only due to hormonal changes and weather change and also because of my past when I used bad hair products.

0b6dc125-9630-4e44-9628-134a9601cc3e
d4464af6-e026-4796-b296-1d2e3c27f4f8

Listen, it works!!!! I used it once a week and my hair is growing like wildfire. I ordered this 2nd bottle so I never run out!! Greta price too and all natural!! it spreads easily. Good size. Lasts for long time. good package. A lot of benefits. Smells nice. A high quality product. Recommended.

eccc106a-935c-4a68-9b79-601a6b7d36a8
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I noticed that after washing my hair and combing, more and more hair remains on the brush, plus my temples and forehead area have thinned out. So I ordered this spray from iherb and used it on washed and towel-dried hair,or dried hair on a daily basis. I apply the spray to the roots and go through the problem areas with a message for 2 minutes. Then I spray the entire length of the hair.! After a month of use, I noticed a lot of new hair all over my head !! I also want to note the ease of use, the spray is easily sprayed through the hair. Also, you can use it once before bed on the scalp with massage( very important).. and you can use a derma roll before it. Use it on the scalp twice a week.. the bottle is large enough for about two months and the smell is sweet and acceptable. You will also notice that that the hair loss has reduced by 70%. If you find my review helpful, please drop me a like. thanks

4caf9875-69b6-4c00-ad86-6f882bb8c10f
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

this is my fifth purchase,I will and will always buy this product ,the quality is amazing also the size is wonderful compared to the price , it's been 3 months when I use it and I saw a lot of baby hair, it doesn't have a scent , after a long time of using my scalp didn't get itchy I love this product

1fbfa46e-5ab8-46ad-83fd-c8fbe839270f
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’ve been using this to help some of my thinning hair. Whilst I wouldn’t rely on this only for hair growth, it’s been really great to combine with other things in the success of my hair length and thickness in general, as well as my thinning hair on my scalp. The scent is good, would recommend for any age.

3e17309f-cf9d-49b8-8cd1-31cae555f049
e0cce87b-b9c9-435f-bbf0-8af2c09467f1
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I promise you guys it is worth it! I have been using it since two months and i already notice baby hair, ALOT OF BABY HAIR! it really works and i absolutely loved it! It helps flow my sebum and it tingles me a little when i apply it after each shower, but this tingling sensation pleases me every time because i know that it will do something. If you didn't purchase it right now? what are you waiting for! The ingredients especially rosemary is well known and scientifically proven to grow your hair. This bottle is packed with goodness and i know one day i will have a hair as beautiful as Raunzel!

8ffc466e-b598-4b2c-8848-c777f40e14bb
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Oh it’s perfect. It instantly give my hair volume and shine and it has perfect fragrance I will definitely recommend to those who are concerned about hair fall and want volume on hair. Please please please like my comment I really points. It is good for the person who has sensitive skin. The packaging was perfect the size was good and it moisturise the hair well

42c15866-c79f-4156-8073-f9c57f825de3