US

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Excellent!Excellent

Grapeseed has been a go to oil for me for a Long time, Its not heavy and the Scent is very Mild. I use it as one of my Moisturizing hair oils and I also mix it with my Body cream for extra moisture and it also helps Tighten the Skin. I am slowly seeing my Cellulite fading away It's a YAY for me❣️

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

it's ok, scent like ordinary oil, i use it on my baby 3 years of age , the quality is ok to last a month, benefits include maintenance of her colour, she not sensitive to it, and it's a good moisturizer

Posted on May 4, 2022

I heard so much about it and how good it is. So I’m trying it. Let me tell you that you can use it for both hair and skin. Which is good and the price also is good!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I can see the softness and suppleness of the skin. Have to keep using but it breaks down dry skin leaving it smoother in appearance.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I use 2-3 ml mixed in water to spray over my hair and brush it,makes my hair smooth and non greasy,I love it.

Posted on May 1, 2021

I have been using this oil for a while as the last step of my night rutine, after using moisturizer, and I totally love it! I usually use 2-3 drops, depending how dry my face feels, and I massage it into my skin. It has no smell, feels light and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. It has helped me a lot to deal with my dry skin and I believe it helped a little with my acne scars too. My skin feels soft, healthy and glowy. My hands also feel a lot softer since using the oil. I have used more expensive oils from other popular brands but they were not as good as this one. I totally recommend it! For me, for such a small price, this is the best!

59fb5a4d-9b39-49ba-a099-8f6fe11f2dda
a5623665-14d7-4f53-a7e1-0b2178cfed94
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I use this with aloe gel and rose hip oil for my face. Love the combination. Faint scent like that of olive oil (not unpleasant). Dry oil and absorbs relatively easily. Happy and will repurchase.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is a versatile oil that can be used for facial massage and apply to hair ends. Comparing this with Argon oil and i would prefer Argan oil which is more nourishing to the skin and yet non comedogenic.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I love it! Sometimes i put it after my tree tea serum and sometimes i use it alone before my facial massage

ba3e1267-eebd-49b6-807d-95df1d0bd08d