US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Great for castor oil packs!

This is great to cut up smaller for castor oil packs. Smells neutral and is nice to touch and feel. Fully made from unbleached wool, I am happy to put this on my kids and myself. Good for sensitive skin, composition of natural wool. I is gentle on the skin, does not dry. Castor oil packs are a huge benefit, and using a natural flannel is best for this.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Size is excellent. you can cut into smaller sizes to fit on small area where you can apply the castor oil pack. You can use it over as long as stored properly. can be washed as well as the quality is not cheap. Feels soft to the skin so it is not irritating and can be used with those who have sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Havent used it yet for a castor oil pack. Seems like good quality, and it is thick and will last awhile. Not as soft as I thought it would be, its a bit scratchy. But it should soften with use.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Castor oil packs are a staple for me and these are great quality flannels that can be cut to size and reused many times. Highly recommend!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

To use with castor oil packs. It's quite large, I cut it into two smaller pieces. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very large and seems like it will last a long time. If you want to extend the life of the wool flannel, put it in a zip lock bag and store it in the refrigerator when not using.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very large size so good value for money but so itchy my body really doesn’t like it. If you are sensitive I wouldn’t recommend this as an option for your caster oil packs.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Bought for my first attempt at castor oil packs. Worked fine, but I don’t have anything to compare it to.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

It is good. Nice quality. I will buy it again.