Page 1 - Reviews - Hu, Gems, Snacking & Baking, Dark Chocolate, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Finally I bought these as they are not in stock that often. These chocolate Chips are so tasty and slightly sweet for me, they bake in sweets like brownies reallg well! You can taste the high cacao content! And the coconut sugar gives a lovely caramel flavor! I will definetly order again when there will be a discount day on iherb! The quantity could be higher but they are worth the buy! Please like my review if you liked it ! You should immediately buy them because they get out of stock !

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This are so famous for a reason!! excellent chocolate chips with clean ingredients. no gluten, no soy, no emulsifiers.. the composition is simply cacao, coconut sugar and cocoa butter. The taste is great also because there are nothing added and have the right size. they are ok for paleo diet and the package is right (not gigantic, just the right size to cointain 9 oz)

Posted on May 25, 2022

This chocolate taste and smell is amazing the quality is the best no additional unhealthy ingredients I eat 4 or 5 bites daily, it’s full of magnesium and better as a snack for diet . The packaging is easy to use and the size is fair for the price and the quality

Posted on May 21, 2022

Hu is my favorite chocolate brand because they focus so much on simple and clean ingredients. All their products are expensive, but they’re expensive for a reason. These chocolates are great for snaking or baking. They use organic coconut sugar so they have a faint very coconut taste which I love.

Posted on May 18, 2022

These are delicious! I love Hu Gems but wasn’t able to find the bigger bag at Costco anymore. Thankfully, iHerb saved the day with multiple bags for a good price. The quality is just as good as a bag bought off the shelf and the size is great as well!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Hu chocolate is my favorite! I love the chocolate gems because I can have more little bites that melt over my tongue. Prolonged pleasure. I love having them with tea at night, the smell is so deep and chocolatey, and the taste is just out of this world! They use very simple good quality ingredients, and there are reputable company that I feel good supporting. I am so happy that Iherb carries this!

Posted on May 8, 2022

The taste is superb and they are using first in class ingredients. The size is a little too small for the price though but the taste outweigh the taste.. I am many times repeat buyer. The package is very nice and pretty. The chocolate is using natural sweet. Good for those who are dieting but still wants to eat chocolate. Quality chocolate made with great composition of ingredients. The smell is like normal candy chocolate.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Quality = superior Ingredients = best there is Taste = surprisingly good! Serving Size = could be better but is still decent Use = i use these as snacks to help me get through a diet You have to be careful because you really can eat the whole bag. I love the packaging These are beneficial to anyone looking for a healthy treat

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Absolutely delicious. I use these as a replacement for M&Ms when we go to the movie theaters and they're great! So much healthier, lower impact on my insulin levels, no unnecessary candy coating, just dark delicious chocolate! These are smaller than I thought they'd be from the outside - just perfect as a replacement for large size chocolate chips.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Finally! Chocolate to snack on or bake with that’s not made with cane sugar! The coconut sugar in these gems is a game changer. For those of us who don’t like the aftertaste of stevia, HU Gems are an answer to prayer! Watch out, though! They are addicting!