US
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I Love natural/homeopathic medicine, My daughter like the sweet taste. I always use Hylands, It is working fine. I tried this brand a lot! I liked it very much! I appreciate natural ingredients and the good quality of Hyland's. This product is great quality, fantastic ingredients, good size package.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

It relieve the symptoms and improve the health sue to its active ingredient. The size of it is good as well. And the taste is acceptable

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This has worked beautifully for my baby at daycare. I had to use it everyday for the winter months, and it seemed to help with the irritating cold symptoms. She drank it every time without having to be added to anything, so taste must be good too!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very affordable convenient value pack for day and night cold relief. It helps a lot specially during the first signs of cold.

40d1aec0-6c26-4dc3-a6d9-4db06d9394ec
6faf028c-0e5d-4b4a-89c4-ebd796337db4
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

So far I’ve used this two days. I gave my toddler the nighttime dose and she was still awake 2 hours after taking it. I haven’t really seen any difference after she takes this. I will try again these based on other reviews.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Didn't really help. Maybe there were improvements, but it was too weak. Also, uncomfortable way to collect the dose. A cup or a spoon would be more convenient.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

The kid love it so much, I feel safe to use this product

Zayatngd
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Its a great home remedy for kids my two kids recover fast

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Excellent quality with very good ingredient. The kid also like the taste. Use when the kid get mucus & cold