Page 1 - Reviews - Hyperbiotics, Pro-Pets, Probiotics For Dogs & Cats, Natural Pork, 3 Billion CFU, 60 Patented, Time-Release Micro-Pearls - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

updating my review since its the second time im buying this. its excellent, the cat loves it and thinks its a treat, every time she eats something bad for her and has soft poop, i give her and it really helps.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
2037

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

not sure if it's good or not, but my dog has tons of energy after eating this

Posted on May 9, 2022

Best and most powerful available. Worth the price.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Awesome! they actually eat it! like a treat!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product. Fast delivery. Excellent!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

solid stool, recommended.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

There was lactic acid bacteria that I originally purchased, but it was out of stock, so I bought Propet for the first time, and so far I am very satisfied. The eggs are very small, so it is good to feed them with rice. My intestines are sensitive, so I ate a little bit of something else or ate a little more than usual, but I did not feel good. Rather, it seems to be better than the lactic acid bacteria I originally purchased, so I will continue to purchase with Propet in the future.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

really liked the product. there is a benefit. convenient to use. improves digestion. good quality. My cat loves to eat with great pleasure. I tried different probiotics, I liked this one more. I order the third time.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

I am paying for my dog's immunity. I like it, I eat it very well