Catches all the little bits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like loose leave tea, but I dislike little bits of tea leaf in my cup. This infuser is very good at holding all the little leaves in and letting all the flavor into my cup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea infuser is very good and easy to use. This has saved my mornings. I highly recommend. With regards, the grand user of tea

Good & Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A simple tea infuser that does what it is suppose to do. Its cheap and affordable, what more can you ask for. Glad I found this tea infuser.

Good product except the cap that needs improvment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems like good quality materials and it's very useful for leaf tea infusion. The cap that needs improvment, since it doesn't close and tends always to slip off.

Ordered two, One was defective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the infusers was already having a fallen handle as well as a small dent on it's body before even taking it out of the plastic bag. Seems like it was packaged like that ahead since the second infuser was in perfect shape and the package itself seemed perfectly intact without any abuse signs on it. Oh well....

What is a material?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stainless Steel? Why not response to magnet?

אחד הכלים הכי שימושיים לחובבי תה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

מאוד נוח בשימוש בתה בתפזורת. הרבה יותר מכלים אחרים שניסיתי מהסוג הזה. מתאים להכנה של קנקן גדול של תה להכנת תה קר.

Pleased

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to drink tea, and this is a very useful tool that saves me money because I don’t have to buy tea bags for my loose-leaf tea anymore. Good for the environment and my wallet.

my favourite tea infuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works on my big and wide tea mugs, holes are tiny enough so works well with the fine ground tea also, the cap is also handy so I don't have to use a coaster when the tea is infused, you don't get this quality this cheap in Finland

Useful and cute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the size of the tiny strain holes, no herb ends ever in my cup anymore.