US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,638

If you dislike washing baking pans, this is your best help! I use this for baking salmon, lamb chops, seafood, and the clean up is so easy. Just place a sheet of this on your baking pan first, and the layer it provides is one that nothing sticks to or burns on. Cookies and pastries work equally well! After baking, just dispose of the sheet. This brand is chlorine free, because no one wants chlorine cooked in their food! Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if it helped you. Thanks and happy health!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

We use a lot of baking paper and are so happy to have found an eco friendly one!! It's also very good quality. There are not a lot of "Green" products available in the city where we live so to have this selection on iHerb is amazing. Thank you!!!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This parchment paper is great for easy clean-up. I use it to line my baking sheets. Sometimes I use it to wrap items and place in a freezer bag for long-term freezer storage. It’s healthier than aluminum foil, and better for the environment. I love that it’s unbleached.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was looking for parchment paper without all the chemicals. This is a great company. I love their natural products. I use this parchment paper fairly often. It performs great and I feel good that I am not getting all the bad chemicals found in others. The price on iHerb is often better, so I usually buy from them.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I buy this parchment paper to avoid some of the toxins used in other brands. I prefer the roll here than the pre-cut sheets. I use this for baking, as well crafting (on a heat press for a protective sheet). I like that less toxins are seeping into my food and air.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

3 meters long packaging material and a big box for just a few things I ordered. I paid more for something that I thought more environmental friendly, and now I know the extra money I paid went to the packaging.

ba265473-6467-42e6-942f-8ccb3a83b143
bb23a4de-390b-443b-ae19-979545d35a59
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I use parchment paper for all my baking needs. It makes clean up much easier rather than trying to scrub silicone mats from baked food that drips on them. I wish the price was a little less expensive, but I can usually count on iHerb and other retailers to offer sale prices once in a while.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The parchment paper is in good quality and unbleached paper makes it more reliable for food processing. The only thing would have to be improved is the packaging design. The box itself worn easily especially if your grab it with a wet hand. The paper cutter doesn’t work. I can understand the purpose for environment protection, an improvement in the package would be appreciated.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I use a lot of parchment paper in my kitchen. I give it 4 stars for performance of the product itself, taking 1 star off for the cutter. It always gives out before the roll is done, usually by 3/4 through the roll it gives me fits. Hopefully parchment paper makers will figure out a better system than they have so far!