US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This serum goes such a long way for its size, making it a great value ESPECIALLY for its quality. The packaging is both sleek and sturdy, and very travel-friendly. I’m 26 with dry/combination and sensitive skin, and I first bought this when my skin’s moisture barrier was compromised. This (along with my trusty moisturizer and SPF) got my skin barrier back in good shape within a week. I use 2-4 pumps of this every day, and one bottle usually lasts me 2-3 months. I prefer fragrance-free products, but the scent of this is actually really fresh and pleasing, it fades very quickly, and it doesn’t irritate me at all! I’m on my fourth bottle now as this serum has become a staple in my routine. If this was a helpful to you please consider liking my review :)

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I used 3 bottles of this product and I’m going to use another one. This is the one of the products that I believe will work best for me. I have aged, sensitive skin but this product is gentle and never makes my skin irritated. Scent is nice and calming, and makes my skin out of trouble.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

that got a new design, it was discontinued and I waited for a long time and it worth it,life saver. amazing serum ,helps with acne as well, the skin is so nice and soft after using it,and smell nice. all the green tea series is just wowwww. it's the third time I buy it.

e9dcf0ee-f5af-460e-b690-a2431880cd3a
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

It was my first time buying this and I am looking forward to a nice effect on my skin.

dcb12b9c-1d76-4930-90a4-d929e3f78ce9
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for the skin and so gentle

0532f5c9-4b3b-4f08-8539-a93fcd67f46b
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Love this serum, I didn't notice anything special at first but continued to use it as it has a lovely scent & wasn't causing any issues. My skin is looking healthier, less dry & requiring less heavy duty moisturisers after using it for the past month. Will definitely repurchase - so far using twice a day for a month has hardly made a dent in the volume tho so it'll be awhile until I need to.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I am enjoying this serum. It is very soothing to my skin and has a light refreshing scent. I am sensitive to fragrance added to products but this product does not cause me any unpleasant reaction. I am using it in a K-Beauty layering regimen and this is my first layer after spritzing my face with rose water. Slightly damp skin helps serums absorb.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

It comes in a little recyclable plastic container with a pump dispenser, which is very useful. The pump is also very easy to use & even comes with a bottle cap, which is useful especially when traveling. Obviously, it contains green tea, which is a great ingredient for stressed skin & it's an antioxidant & anti-flammatory. It offers hydrating benefits & it's ideal for skin that has suffered from damage or trauma, including acne. It doesn't contain parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal orientated ingredients & alcohol. This serum has a pleasant green tea smell. It has a very runny consistency - therefore very lightweight, so the serum glides on easily, quickly absorbs & doesn't make me look greasy & feels like I didn't apply anything on my face. It has really helped to reduce the oiliness & sebum on my skin & also has a matte finish, which is ideal for both my skin & the hot months generally. I've noticed a skin brightening effect & maintain moisture in my skin. It feels very soothing & refreshing & is suitable for oily skin types.