US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Great hair rings! do not damage my hair, do not leave any traces on them. The package of 8 is con.venient with price. Composition is good. The only negative moment that they can break with time because of usury. I like to have them in different bags. Friendly for your hair, good for thin hair.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These hair rings are ideal for children or adults with thin hair because of the size. Bought these for my baby and he likes them a lot. Great price for a large amount of rings and good quality. Please click like if my comment was of use for you :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

When I saw that you have these hair rings at your store I was so happy. Know the brand, love it, recommend it 1000 times!

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Invisibobble is my go to hair bands and have always lasted me a long time. Great quality as always and snag free. Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Bought it for my friend, doesn't break the hair. Easy to use.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Best hair ties I’ve ever used. Perfect size. Hold the hair perfectly

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These are fab, no tangle and work a treat with my long hair.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great hair rings They dont leave signs for using rings And its very usefull

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Good quality and one can last more than one year for daily use.