Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Cell-U-Thighs, Cell Reduction, 60 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am pleased with this product so far, it is full of quality vitamins and nutrients including high dose Vitamin A ingredient that I was unaware were so beneficial for reducing cellulite and maintaining healthy skin in general. You must take 4 capsules daily as the recommended dosage, so if you're wanting to take the product to maximize benefit over a period of time, I would suggest perhaps buying a couple of bottles. Easy to swallow size capsules without noticeable taste.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have taken it for 4 months now - my cellulite situation is a bit better, but it is still present. I believe that with a moderate exercise regime, sensible diet, dry brushing and usage of body cremes, this sypplement can help smooth the thighs and buttocks. Will report after 3 months. I am 50, slim, fit, with regular periods.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After extensive research this high quality product has the best ingredients and benefits on the market. The dosage is 4 capsules and with only 60 in each bottle is not enough for a month. A larger size bottle is recommended especially because it could take up to 28 days to see initial results.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

seems good but I have not really paid alot of attention cus I hv been over eating due to the festivities. will be ordering more and hope it helps to reduce the ugly orange peel fats on my legs

f325fb4b-3077-4cc4-bd71-b37f1103cd22
Posted on Apr 9, 2021

Due to the vitamin A and HA, the skin texture and composition has improved in a week. Cellulite reduction will take much longer that that. I have very small cellulite build and have not notice major difference yet. I would not say it does not work, it is just not that fast. I will give it 2-3 months. The Irwin description suggest that visible results are noticeable after a month. I think that is overstatement. In my view you need at least 3 bottles (enough for 2 months) to see visible improvements in minor/mild cellulite. Hope this helps.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Haven't really noticed much difference.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

initial trial out - need to observe

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Have Seen some progres with celluite . Buying again

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

Just started using this product that I can tell the difference in my thighs less cellulite. I would highly recommend this product

Posted on May 29, 2022

I wish more would come in the bottle.