Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Ginkgo Smart, Maximum Focus & Memory, 60 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

This helps me personally cope up with day to day work load most especially in critical and demanding priorities. Details and attention last longer. Result may varies but I do recommend this one.. Cheers!!

383008a1-c1f1-4c87-847c-501ea56f7f82
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My memory has improved! I am now learning a foreign language and I noticed that it is easier for me to memorize words and rules! The capsules themselves are convenient to take, they are large, but do not stop in the throat.

32d70cd8-1269-41f9-a233-d60779714982
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The only supplement that I can feel the difference - improved my memory! If you told me I could only take one supplement, this would be it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quick delivery, quality product. I use it to maintain energy and generally a great all-around benefit. Improves all kinds of health in men too.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Just took for 2 weeks. But good results! I feel much more alert and charged for the day! Will continue to take and see the effects. :)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My first to try this product. still on my my 3weeks trying it but i can sense that my usually word blackouts has lessen.i positive ly hope it'll works well with me by time👍

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Best choice, over exceeding expectation. I bought for my father, I start to use as well. I was ordering from different manufacturers, but this this formula is best match.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have used this product for more than 1 month now.. and i feel some improvement in the general performance not only the memory and brain blood circulation.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The most us have students have kids want for them to be best in schools colleges.. also normal people who keep thinking how to be the best and work.. all of us needs type of support.. try it .. the price reasonable.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

worth the price.. i just started drinking today when i received my order

6ee4855f-5fa3-4e27-b676-113f01c444c5