Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Green Tea Fat Metabolizer, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Over the years I’ve gone through a lot of fat metaboliser type products, even buying ingredients separately and stacking my own. These were great, they did exactly what they said they would do. Got quite a good energy burst from them and lost a few a little weight. The only thing I can criticise is there were two smashed capsules in the bottle so everything was quite wet and sticky as the oil had leaked throughout the bottle. Unusual that they would smash since they are in a glass bottle and quite protected.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a great product which helps curb my appetite enough to have more self control and definitely eat less. It assist with keeping my weight stable.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is my second purchase. I previously ordered the smaller bottle and it really did help with my weight loss (coupled with a clean and low calorie diet). Do make sure to drink plenty of water to avoid getting a headache as a side effect!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

i didnt lose any weight yet, but it certainly gives me a lot of energy. About 30 minutes after taking i feel great, with plenty of energy to workout, study and work.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

although they are huge pills they are easy to swallow. I take only two in the morning, not at the same time with 4 to 5h between. This works better for me!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great product for those who control his weight. The package is big enough and i like the result

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I was really impressed with this product. Will buy again.

Posted on May 9, 2021

I love how this is making me feel plus I've lost a few pounds. My kids and dogs are appreciating my new found energy!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

size is big ingredients are natural quality is ok but you need diet and workout

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

packaging is glass bottle, i didnt expect this, hope it has great effects on me