US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been taking these for a about a year now and just found iherb. These are by far the best multi vitamin i have taken with having a very busy lifestyle. They give me no stomach problems or intestinal issues. If you're looking for a great multi vitamin at the lowest price you'll find then give them a try and purchase from iherb, you wont regret it.

For my oldest son. Terminally ill. He says he can tell the difference when he doesn't take them. I watch for deals. Subscribe & Save.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

With over 70 nutrients, antioxidants and ingredients like flax seed , MCT oil and primrose oil to name a few, this super green blend is an exceptional multi vitamin for men. Irwin Naturals provides high grade, quality health products. It’s the gold standard of supplements that I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I've checked many of the other multivitamins on iherb. THIS one's the best: SO many healthy ingredients. Also, the size/shape make them easy to swallow. I regularly re-order these softgels for Men (me) & for Women (Partner).

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have always really liked how these multivitamins make me feel, and I don't get the expensive liquid output that other multivitamins tend to make happen.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,069

My best antioxidant supplement, it helps improve my wellbeing, I've been a loyal user of this excellent quality product as its taste is good and it is highly effective.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Been using this product for seven years now and it provides the vitamins and minerals that I need. Also has extra ingredients and blends like fruits and vegetables. Good for immune system and provides many of the good herbs.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great vitamins. I really like the way I feel with Irwin's vitamins. I was taking another brand but it gave me such anxiety/jitters that I had to switch. These don't do that.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It's really hard to say sometimes how a multivitamin is working, that is my reason for 4 stars. I bought these vitamins for my husband, who is 57 years old. He doesn't have the best diet, so I wanted something to supplement his diet. I have bought a 2nd bottle, so I do feel confident in these vitamins. We haven't noticed any taste or after taste with these vitamins. Some may find them hard to swallow. Since having open heart surgery, my husband has a more difficult time swallowing pills/capsules.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I can tell when i do not take these vitamins! I feel sluggish and irregular. I strongly feel this is a solid blend of nutrients and benefits. I have read about their benefits and have not found another vitamin with this mix. I have re-bought them numerous times now. Taking 3 is kind of alot but whatever its working for me as far as i can tell so ill keep doing it.