Page 1 - Reviews - iUNIK, Rose Galactomyces Silky Tone-Up Cream, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This cream is amazing! It does leave a white cast, but it goes on so smooth and not chalky, so it's more of a "tone-up" effect, which I love. It makes me look more pale but in a very minimal, natural way. It also covers my redness. The smell is really good too (smells like roses, but not too strong). I use it as a day cream before sunscreen for a "no makeup" look. The finish is velvety semi-matte. The ingredients are amazing too for brightening (Niacinamide, Licorice Root, Galactomyces). It works great for my sensitive, combination skin!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Well this face cream is amazing, I keep this cream especially if I go out and meet people The effect on the first second is a white and smooth face like silk, the face glows and smooth like silk the effect of the cream is amazing It is absorbed in seconds - not greasy - and is great for hot days or you just do not want a shiny and greasy face cream at that moment The compliments I got on my face after I put this cream on. I've never heard that in my life I bought 2 more in case it runs out !! i love it so much!!

hurts
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This leaves a beautiful soft silky (not shiny) look to the skin. However, it does leave a more pink rather than neutral or yellow cast, so those who have yellow-ish undertones should not use this. I have neutral undertone and found this works because as the time goes, it adapts to my skin, as the perfect second skin.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try yet. will update after.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Nice feeling on skin but not great for oily skin type, only on winter

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Nice tone up cream ..Thanks

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good smell and good moisturizing

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I like everything about this cream!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Great value for money. Excellent!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022