US
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

One of the best quality plant based Omega 3 supplements in the market, I tried many other brands, and this is one of my favorites, I like the package, the ingredients and the potency of the softgels.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Bought this for my husband. This is his first try on this product. He said, it’s ok for him and the tablet size is just nice. Not so big. 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

unique supplement for men with Omega-3.

b2aed03a-6b77-4619-b988-b520137c2a1d
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I bought it for my husband. A good resource of omega 3 fats for those who do not eat fish and work intellectually.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Vitamins for men with omega 3 and amino acids that benefit the brain and blood vessels and give energy to the body. I recommend it and one pill a day will do the job. I will order it again

acb14328-5f99-4550-a222-d32a266e8748
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The product name and packaging do not feel right. The packaging should be men's comprehensive health care. The formula is very good and suitable for long-term use.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

the coolest multivitamin complex with omega 3, I advise everyone

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

everything in the complex is balanced. Designed for daily use. The presence of vitamin C and D3 among the ingredients, especially, I hope, will contribute to the prevention of coronavirus infection. Omega-3 for blood vessels! Efficiency and results will be assessed over time. The packaging is convenient.