Page 1 - Reviews - J.Cat Beauty, Kitten Winged Eyeliner, Ultra Fine Tip, Black, 0.05 oz (1.5 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 17, 2022

So thin applicator, ables me to do artistic liners and inner corner liner smoothly, dark black, it smudges a little bit and the color fades a bit after a while , all in all i like it! Good price

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

What a fine eyeliner! Black, matte color, easy to draw with, and packaging with cats. What else do I need ??

d9bb9e4f-08e9-4c1b-a60d-74e84fbbc651
c215e000-d392-4fa4-b66e-cca9dbff7ca5
0d3b1024-60f7-4e54-ab30-9e7fad553926
82c7bc29-2ab5-4a9d-b3d9-eb8af8c51214
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I took this eyeliner out of the package and wash shocked how fine the tip is. I started drawing and screamed THIS IS IT, the best eyeliner I ever tried. I moved to the other eye and nothing comes out, it literally dried out/was used up after one eye!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very easy to use , the fine tip helps a lot with controlling the eyeliner shape

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

good quality and fittinh for oilyskin Come to grab one. It deserves

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Just ideal when you like to make thin eyelines. I love it !

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I don’t know if I got one from a bad batch, but I used it once and now the tip is really dry. It’s so weird, this has never happened before. Anyway, the tip is really fine and made a really clean beautifully delicate everyday cat eye, that one time it worked… so sad.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

You can pres thin for a super fine line and press harder for a thicker but still fine line! And it dried immediately. I went to wipe it straight off my hand and its already dried down, amazing!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I applied it once and it was already dry when I opened it! Such a bummer because the tip is awesome, the package is super adorable, it seems to have it all, but it’s very low quality :(

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Really cute packaging and a great thin tip. Unfortunately the product dried out after the second use. It was disappointing because the thin tip is great.