US

4.6
Based on 4,804 Ratings
3,480
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love rooibos tea:) In the past, I purchased a different brand one that leaves are not in tea bags. And I noticed that rooibos tea leaves are really fine, so when you brew tea, the leaves coming out from the tea strainer which I don’t like about. This one is perfect! I’ll purchase this next time again:) But sad that the bag doesn’t have a string.

bc3ebb2e-cdeb-4d4d-9acf-bb846799253f
43e26070-82c7-46af-9aec-773b9e3d4213
0a499a18-e6ca-4194-96e4-aa109e4b054a
40a4d86b-323c-4c21-873f-89c98f561955
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Inside are two packs with 20 bags each inside. Taste is good, no artificial flavor at all. It's good quality :) I recommend this for house use coz it's not packed individually so it's hard to bring out. I put two packs into a 2 liter water bottle and kept them in the refrigerator, very convenient for daily drink.

7f07ec38-bb7c-4c86-8b9e-591ab9548a32
8236d1cc-7f81-45ec-9c1f-c428eaa2238e
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

"Also known as red tea, rooibos is a naturally caffeine-free herb from South Africa. Like its relative the honeybush, rooibos has a bold taste which some compare to black tea. This makes it a popular caffeine-free alternative to regular black tea." It is red in color and I drink it to relax--especially when I feel a headache coming on. The blend of ingredients and quality of this brand of tea hands down, better than most. I would highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I quit iced tea when I deleted caffeine. I tried most herbal teas but they just tasted weak. Even doubling up on bags still didn't do it. I found rooibos and liked it, but my local options were pricey. Tried this brand and it has better taste than the three other brands I previously tried. The taste is more robust and refreshing. And, it is even less expensive!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It’s hard to find a plain rooibos tea. It has excellent flavor. My only minor complaint is that they’re not individually wrapped and instead come in 2 foil/plastic packages. However, we will be drinking through this fast enough it won’t have time to lose its freshness.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is my first time purchase this tea bag with recommendation from YouTuber. This tea bag claim to be caffeine free. I always wan to find some tea with caffeine free. If it’s quality is good and taste is great after try, I will repurchase it. It contains 40 tea bags, so if you are for self consumption on a daily basis, it can use for more than one month.

67001759-ddf4-45e4-8d83-b0071deb5938
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,286

Unique quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

My new favorite caffeine-free tea! I have been looking for a rooibos tea my whole life. I heard about rooibos story long ago, before it was considered a superfood. Thank Iherb that I can get to taste this rooibos tea. First of all, this is the first time I have gotten to taste this kind of tea. The sweet mellow taste with a grassy touch and vibrant red color caught me off guard. I enjoyed it to the last sachet! To be honest, I can't choose between this brand and another. Each has its distinctive flavor. I love the packaging that can protect the tea from quality degradation. I usually drink this tea during the day because it benefits digestion. When I consume regularly, I notice that my skin looks brighter and smoother.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Such a quality vitamin for a very cheap price, It tastes kinda sour after i drink it Well it's normal for a vitamin c as for the ingredients I don't really care if there's gluten or egg because I'm not a vegan. the mg is 1000 so I only drink one capsule a day as of my friend's recommendation (he's working at a pharmacy)