Page 1 - Reviews - J R Watkins, Hand Cream, Lavender, 3.3 oz (95 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Subtle lavender scent made me smile. Unlike other hand creams that are greasy and not absorbed by the skin, this lavender hand lotion soaked into my hands and left them feeling soft and moisturized.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It smells great and not too oily. However , I don’t see it too effective for dry hands. Good for summer time and not moisturized for winter time and dry hands.

Posted on May 4, 2021

Love the true Lavender scent! This is a rich cream that moisturizes and softens dry, rough hands. It has all natural ingredients and real Lavender scent. It doesn't feel sticky or slick. It feels like skin absorbs the cream and doesn't wash off or feel slimy when washing hands. I will order this again and maybe try one of the other scents!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very nice hand cream. The scent is not very subtle.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

it absorbs right away after applying, and softens my hands very well.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great products. Good service. Love the Barry’s teabags. Hand creams are wonderful. Lovely scents. Not greasy.

minna
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Smells so good and really help my dry hands. Very good quality moisturizer. Lavender smell is so relaxing too.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

The cream itself is probably fine, but the scent unfortunately makes this unusable to me. Though it's supposed to be lavender scent, the "natural fragrance" seems to be made from a musk or patchouli base, so when the lavender fades after about ten minutes all I can smell is musk or patchouli, both of which I can't stand. If you're not sensitive to smells this would probably be a great hand cream, but not for anyone super sensitive like me. Now I'll have to find someone to give this to, since I'd rather it get used than thrown out.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I heard so many good reviews about this product! I's so excited to try it

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Thick cream which absorbs well, leaving moisturized (not greasy) hands with a pleasant scent