US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Lovely scent that used to come in a soap bar many, many years ago. I had an Uncle that sold watkins products and as a little girl I remember washing and washing my hands at his place because I loved this scent so much. LOL I was thrilled to discover this same scent over 50 years later.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Such an amazing smell and it feels so soft on my hands. The package is so beautiful so you din’t have to put it in a dispenser Also it doesn’t left a dry feeling in my hand A little bit expensive

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This soap is quite thin and watery so while the scent is lovely, you will run through it quite quickly if it’s being used in a high-traffic area. It’s not the cheapest, so I’ve put it in the spare bathroom for guests so it’s a nice luxury that’s not used up too quickly!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Nice smell and very good quality, the skin is soft after I use it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Good quality and scent is natural! Good price too! Will order again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

The product is excellent and at a good price. The composition is good. Corresponds to the declared characteristics

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love the lavender scent and my hands feel clean after washing. The soap is thick and lasts quite a while.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Is the better hand soap ever is just a cream to my hands and also smell wow. feeling like a charm.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this hand soap. The lavender scent is pleasant but not too strong.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Nice smells very good I like it very much I also recommend it