US

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Brainy food

Bought this for my kid. He is an high function aspie. I explain to him that his will help him in stabalise his mood, as he tend to over react. I also notice he lost some weights. He express himself better, ask more questions, talk more and eagerly participate in all chit chat sesson... he used to be quiet, timid and dont know what to say. I notice tones of improvements, i think this is only 1 of the supplements that help. Will repurchase

I started taking this supplement at the dose of one capsule every day (500 mg), gradually increasing the dose to three capsules a day (1500 mg). Some days, particularly when doing exercise, I felt as if I had more energy and motivation. Other days I felt a bit anxious and unable to focus. Most days I didn’t notice anything at all. The capsules themselves are easy to take, and have something of a vinegary smell. If you prefer to open the capsule and take the powder by itself, it is extremely sour (similar to vitamin C powder), but not at all unpleasant and is easy to take with water or juice.

80fd22cf-68a9-4d82-b2b0-4728609a3afe
18c5ed42-5f1b-40fa-9768-80feac2f66de
0eb4b2e1-d7e2-49c2-8dc6-7931162fe538
2403ce3d-8371-4599-bf35-e46cedefae5c
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine is a wonderful product of high quality. The ingredients are pure, and the size of the bottle is perfect - making it possible to save time and money by only ordering once every 4 months. The capsules are tasteless, and I believe that I am benefitting from taking this product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I took this supplement steadily while exercising. In fact, I took it with arginine, but I didn't know why, but my fatigue was low. I want to buy it again next time.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

a responsible formulation which does not contain rice powder as a filler. rice powder contains arsenic which is carcinogenic. improves muscle movement. may aid in peripheral neuropathy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

at first I was skeptical, but after a few days my brain was off the charts, no more brain fog and overall good mood also.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Love this supplement. Use it all the time. Dosage just right and you get more for your money compared to cost of smaller strength. I love the vegiee caps as easy to swallow. The bottle size and quantity just right.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I cannot recommend acetyl L-carnitine enough. Great supplement for overall helping the processes of healing, health, energy, strength training, gaining muscle, and reducing inflammation. Combine with a healthy diet. I take this together with R-Lipoic acid, as it is a good combo. Jarrow produces high quality supplements with simple ingredients.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This gives my brain a noticeable slight boost in both mood and cognitive function. I only take a half as it can be overstimulating. Definitely one to keep taking, I notice if I stop it.