US

1,419
Greenchili
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
High Quality Product

I used to use an eye product consisting of Bilberry, Ginkgo Biloba, & Lutein with Zeaxanthin. That bottle made the glare of the oncoming headlights from automobiles go away. After using that product, I could look right at the bright headlights without it hurting my eyes. There was no more glare. I could tell if the headlight was round or rectangualr. So why am I buying this Jarrow Bilberry separately? I finally figured out that it was cheaper for me to buy the three noted products separately to save money. In addition, I could double up on Bilberry if I wanted to (I should, but can't afford to). Since I'm now using Jarrow Biberry, I know that my night vission is still allowing me to view the oncoming headlights without any glare and that's important for my vision. I am in my mid 70s. Great quality product that is working for me.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I purchased this product for my mother. She is concerning from glaucoma and her age is 70s. She's been taking this bilberry more than 6 months and it works for her. She definitely shows some improvement to her symptoms. This is her favorite supplement now. I recommend this product anyone who has a concern with eye problem.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

These are of good quality and ingredients. Bought this for my parents who are in their 60s and 70s. Package is user friednly. It has potential benefits of maintaining their eye health. Have been taking this daily and the benefits and effects and improvements (if any) are yet to be seen, will continue taking this and update. Taste and size are acceptable.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Jarrow is my trusted brand of supplement. It has the highest quality and ingredient. Jarrow Formulas® Bilberry + Grapeskin Polyphenols is a synergistic blend of standardized flavonoid antioxidants. The Swedish bilberry extract contains 25% polyphenols as anthocyanosides. The red grapeskin extract contains 30% polyphenols, including anthocyanins. These flavonoids support the integrity of the capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Bilberry is one of the good supplements for eye health, others include lutein. Quality ingredient from Jarrow in an attractive package. We need ways to try to make eye healthy improvements as we age, plus our modern computer and phone usage needs way more to help us. We need those benefits.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Quality of product is high, I can feel a difference from the second pill onwards. The colours around appear more colourful, I also beginning to take note of shades. The ingredients - grape skins, seem to work. My age is 30 years old, trying to manage my astig and myopia. I like that it seems to be doing some good to my overall condition.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I am taking 2 tabs, used to take just one but lately eyes hasn't been as great as it used to due to aging. I like this brand, but I also bought other brands to try to see if they make any different, will review those brands once I finished this.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have to work on my laptop for hours. My eyes are always tired. I think this supplement can help them. the composition of billberry and grapeskin is excellant!

f0c67876-df7a-407a-a4bd-8979bdd19cdc
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a miraculous product . Highly recommend it . And it's gonna a long term use for me since i already made the purchase for my second bottle .

40338e87-1d39-45bb-abeb-a276b6eebd45
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This product was a recommended supplement for the benefit of my eyesight. I like the soft capsules which are easy to swallow. Feeling concern as my age advances, besides having a healthy diet I started taking a combination of this and Vit.B2 . There is improvement such as my eyes don’t feel dry or tired.