Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb
US
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

As I've aged (over 50 now) my joint starts to hurt and stiff whenever i do my cardio/run. For an active person, this is quite a shock but I guess its the process of wear and tear. I read and found that meriva phytosome of curcumin is a potent antioxidant and thought to give it a try. The capsule is vegan, and bright golden turmeric color. Been using it for 3 months now. If at work I will just have it with water and over the weekend I will break the vegan cap and add it in my smoothie or tea. Super easy to use. The stiffness is lessen and definitely i can feel less of joint pain after my 2nd month. I am good to do my HIIT and brisk walking again. As an active person this really help with my daily life

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Have been taking this for a while now, none of the quality curcumin tabs are cheap as you need to make sure you're aiming for maximum absorption which this one can, for a diverse range of antioxidants to take. I take this when I don't have a fresh piece of turmeric to add to a smoothie with coconut oil to aid absorption.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Jarrow is one of my favourite brands, and this supplement definitely delivers. Way more bang for your buck versus Thorne’s Meriva. When I take this consistently, I can truly see the difference in my skin, I carry less water weight and my pesky Achilles’ tendons bother me way less.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I'm taking is for Osteoarthritis joint pain... I've seen improvement. Jarrow is quality brand with quality ingredients ...this form of Curcumin Phytosome helps helps the pain. I urge you do do your own research on the products. I've not had a problem with the product, and will continue to use it. When I quit using it the pain gets worse.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product is a really high quality curcumin product. I have been taking this regularly for anti oxidant support and for anti inflammatory benefit. Surprisingly, my knee pain started to show improvement after about 2 months of taking this everyday. I think this is a reasonably priced yet effective product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Jarrow is one of my very favorite trusted brands recommended to me by my G.P. over nine years ago. So I am doubly assured. By now we all know the benefits of Curcumin. It is a potent antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits, including supporting healthy joints, liver, the GI and cardiovascular system, and it helps to maintain the body's normal inflammatory response.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Excellent form of curcumin without black pepper extract,which can inhibit glucuronidation in the liver. Meriva mimics the absorption from a fatty meal. I'm taking 1 capsule as needed. Recently, I started giving it to my dog to help with his skin issues, just a small amount in his food and he never notices it.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I'm 75 years of age and taking this for Osteoarthritis . Jarrow is a good dependable brand and good quality. These ingredients are supposed to be better for Inflammation and to be more easily absorbed. I quite taking it because I though it was not helping, it was then I found that it was benefiting me . When I take this my joints are better and it lessens the pain. It is easily swallowed.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I give this Jarrow Curcumin Phytosome to my dog for pain from arthritis and joint pain. It seemed to really help him right away. He is a 13 year old Jack Russel mix who also has to take phenobarbital for seizures. Prescription paint meds for him are not good as they also affect the kidneys and liver along with the phenobarbital. His cancer vet recommended this as well as an antioxident, so hopefully he will live a long time.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money