US

4.8
Based on 5,477 Ratings
4,692
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It is suited for my age at 40s I suffer already pre menopausal symptoms, this primrose helps me alleviate my PMS and other symptoms I suffer. I take 1 capsule a day with meal mostly especially at night. it also smoothens my skin since it has omega fish oil contain

ed637c94-6800-4941-8a36-32d72340c361

Evening of Primrose what's recommended to me a few years ago by a friend. I started taking it about a year and a half ago hoping that would help to balance out my hormones and to maintain my healthy skin. so far I'm very pleased with it the quality seems to be very good price is not bad and it's also a product that I will also recommend taking if you are having hormonal issues or experiencing menopausal symptoms. no other ingredients added. I well definitely continue to purchase this delivery was quick and everything was packaged very nicely.

1923fdda-e124-48fd-b632-8308f53e2852
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) is a plant native to the Americas. Its yellow flowers open at sunset. The oil in its seeds contains omega-6 fatty acids. Evening primrose oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is an omega-6 essential fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory effects in the body. People use evening primrose oil for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menopause symptoms, arthritis, high cholesterol, acne, and many other conditions.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Excellent for helping with joint inflammation, especially if cartilage is involved. I've been using evening primrose oil for years, It's the only "can't hurt, might help" supplement I recommend even to people I don't know, as it's been helpful to many of my friends & family. 500 mg twice/day. I'm not sure I've noticed much difference between brands, but the price point on Jarrow is usually pretty good.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Trying this out, because read that it helps with female hormones. Been using it for 2 months now. Haven't seen changes to my acne. Also looking more closely to my diet. Internal health and wellness. I am giving this a second order to see what I find long term. Don't take it on an empty stomach. Strong!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I bought this high quality and rich ingredients supplement by my mothers advice.It is nice for my age,the package contains 60 sofgels,I took one a day,The benefits are great for my joints inflammation,,cholesterol level,and heart health,Has no extra taste,I am very pleased with the quality,thanks to the brand

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I’ve heard EPO is great for women, as it can help with hormone regulation and thus potentially helping with painful periods and hormonal acne. I took this regularly for several months and didn’t notice too much of a difference, but I don’t think that was the products fault - it is a good product with a high dose of EPO.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,070

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Excellent quality product. I bought it for my daughter, because she was dealing with hyperthyroidism and polycystic ovaries. Prolonged menstruation, heavy bleeding for 2-3 weeks. Found out about the need to regulate the estrogen levels. This product elevates estrogen and automatically regulates the period. Once she started taking primrose pills, along with PMS vitamins, her period became regular, 7-9 days and many irritable problems vanished (shaky hands, mood swings, pimples)..