US

Posted on May 19, 2022

I have been using Jarrow SAMe fo about 10 months now. I ordered 2 of this box because the green box (60 pills) was out of stock. I am extremely happy with the enteric coated tablets. Great absorption, no flavour. I started taking for liver suport as well as mood. Extremely pleased with bloodwork result changes for liver . I prefer the size (amount of pills) in the green box. I highly recomend this product.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have low estrogen/serotonin and am prone to low grade depression and PMDD. Decided to give this a try before trying prescription SSRIs. I take mine with a methylated vitamin B complex (also Jarrow brand) first thing in the morning an hour before eating. After a few weeks I noticed a significant improvement in my mood. The mood improvement seems to also have helped reduce my impulsive eating too, especially in the week before my cycle starts. Apparently eating carbs is a quick way to boost serotonin, so I'm happy to not be craving such high sugar foods anymore. This is obviously my personal experience and everybody should discuss with a professional before taking, but I will say this has proven to be worth the high cost. Jarrow is definitely one of my favorite brands, and they always deliver high quality and effective products.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I started taking SAMe about 6 months ago for the depression & anxiety that I was experiencing. It was bad, I was crying for hours at a time & suffering from debilitating panic attacks. Within a month I was getting better; I continue to take SAMe and I am still getting better. Thank you

Posted on May 5, 2022

I've used SAMe by Jarrow for years for depression and pain. I can't say definitively that there is an immediate response when taking it [I usually order it when I'm really low....that is, I don't take it all the time], but overall believe that it helps. I trust Jarrow for quality throughout their product line.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love this product so much that I now have my husband taking it. For me within 2 weeks I noticed a change in the way my joints felt. Usually when I am going up and down my stairs my joints would hurt but since taking this Sam e 400 there has been a big change in the way I feel. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I started taking this product for liver and mood. I have noticed a significant difference in my mood since starting this product and liver enzymes have improved (bloodwork). I like the enteric coated version as it absorbs better and doesn't have a "taste". The product was shipped quickly and received and is an excellent value for the price. iHerb's prices and service are excellent!! The product is high quality as are the ingredients. packaging is simple and recyclable (which I like). I have placed 2 orders with iHerb for this product and have been taking it for approximately 8 months.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This products helps me with inflammation as well as a low-key mood booster. I am plagued with muscle and joint pain, but noticed that after using this product, the tight knots in my achy muscles release more quickly and easily during self-massage sessions. This quality formula also doesn't have any offensive ingredients that disturb my gut like some other brands.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Have been taking Sam-e for years and years. This is a quality brand that has hands down the best price! I like that on the box they discuss tell you about ingredients and that their's is a more active form. Also have trouble finding the 60 tablet size box elsewhere so thank you iHerb!

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have tried at least five different Sam e products and this company seems to be the best one for uplifting your mood. I take 2 on an empty stomach and I do feel a much brighter and sunnier disposition not with the others just this one!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I recently started this supplement and I already feel like I am seeing benefits. This appears to be a great quality product at an affordable price. This was recommended for mood.