Page 1 - Reviews - JoySpring, Immune Boost with Echinacea, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My toddler doesn’t mind taking this it taste good to her and in this day and age we need all the immune support we can get! It helps keep her immune systems up so she doesn’t catch everything she picks up from school and if she does she’s able to clear it up in a few days. Highly recommend all kids to use this immune booster! Protect our children!

3897e83a-813b-4793-8ee4-ec4f0a43bac8
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We always use gaia products similar with this one. We have given a chance to this. And the kids love the taste! And the ingredients are all good fır this brand too with good quality! This is the supplement we have added to our list to keep on using now!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I really like the ingredients used in this immune booster. I think this will be very helpful this winter helping keep colds away. The flavor is ok, It reminds me of raisins. I like that this is in liquid form. It is easy to take and I know my body can absorb it quickly.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This product works great! There's been a lot of sickness going around my kids' school and they've stayed healthy with the drops. I was surprised that they actually like the flavor too. Would definitely recommend for parents!

fa83f237-f3a7-4e3c-827e-4c2a67b6ee41
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It feels like my body is getting really healthy. I ate it with confidence because the ingredients were good. It's also good for improving my immunity.

4b2cc224-9b9e-41bd-8e77-d6bef6e82a78
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love this product! I work around alot of people and this helps me keep my immune system up and its not another pill to take. I love that this is in a dropper form

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

These have been so easy to use for my son and gives this mom some ease as he us back in school now and trying to take the best precautions to stay healthy!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This immunity boost was amazing! With so much talk about the V Jab.... I needed a natural immunity approach for myself and my son. No terrible chalky taste or medicinal taste ....I enjoyed the taste and flavor (I think an orange licorice) but I recommend getting your immunity up now more than ever due to the cold season upon us and grabbing your vitamins as well.....this is great for kids but adults need to double the recommended dose for when taking ... kids can take 1 dropper full 2 to 3 times per day so adults need to double that.. as always consult your healthcare practioner prior to taking especially if you are taking big pharma drugs.. I love the fact that this is gluten free/and sugar free & vegan! Enjoy!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Working really well with my son .. the ingredients works well against flu and the taste is okay . I use it every morning in a glass of water . The packaging were excellent … well sealed in a small box . I would highly recommend this

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

My son had a bug and this definitely help boost his immune system. Sugar free, Vegan & Gluten Free ✅