US

4.8
Based on 6,246 Ratings
5,436
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

my 8 year old son loves these! He didn't get sick all year! It's my second time ordering and will continue. we used to buy the gummies but stopped until I read they cause cavities. quality is great, taste is great, package is great vitamins are in dinosaur shape, my boy loves dinos!

My kids love these tablets! My children take these tablets for a while (1 to 2 months) in the winter. After that, we stop with these tablets. It provides them extra immunity and except for one cold, they have not been sick last autumn/winter. We also use a supplement of vitamin D. The combination of zinc and vitamin D in the dark months is very helpful!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

so helpful for buns and the body dosage ، it have a lot of immunity to,sun protect and deficiency absorption, the size is very good good for hair , the package also perfect the effect of the mg helpful,it taste yum, it does have prevention to. cool quality and ingredient.

3f13ff98-a8dc-49ad-ae08-b70d94263a0a
Posted on May 21, 2022

I've 3 kids, and one of them is fussier with taste. Bought 2 brands of elderberry supplement and she only eats this brand. It is cheaper than other brands. The quality seems better too! 90 micro tablets and only having to eat 1 is really cost effective! I'm glad that my kids are having the immunity booster they need daily!

9939c0df-bbf7-4708-b7a3-242263806990
cee46fa2-c087-405d-a0ec-437137bd4ad2
f0eb024b-f0b9-4351-b7c6-3031e019d5c4
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

My kids both love these, the quality seems good considering both kids haven’t been sick since we started taking them. Been taking them now 2 months and before that we were getting sick ever time we went to a kids play place. Now we have gone 3 times and haven’t gotten sick. Even being around kids that are obviously sick.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

quality is great, the ingredients are good too. the size of the bottle is standard but has enough in there. the mg of it are perfect for children, and I notice my kids immunity is getting better. they were sick so much. The y dont complain of the taste which is good for kids!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell. With a varied diet, your body usually gets enough zinc. Food sources of zinc include chicken, red meat and fortified breakfast cereals.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

this is the second time i ordered these zinc chewable tablets. my daughters love its taste. it's small and doesnt stick to your teeth, unlike some chewable tablets. i think it's a good value for money. quality is pretty good since we live in the philippines where it's hot and humid but the tablets remain dry and don't stick to each other with use.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Fast Delivary and good product. love shopping at iherb Their products are such good quality for the price. The scent was good The price is good The size was good Delivery was fast I can sense the difference in my kids immune system after the first use .. And they loved the taste I will buy it again

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great to have on hand for my kids - they love them and look forward to getting their "treats" in the morning. Quality ingredients. Taste and size are great. I like the combination of zinc and elderberry in one supplement and plan to order this supplement regularly, especially in the winter months.