Page 1 - Reviews - KAL, Zinc 15+ with Betaine HCL & Trace Minerals, 100 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on May 10, 2022

I take this zinc because is helpful in keeping my immune system strong. I take one daily and is a small pill making it easy to swallow. The quality is pure and I have no side effects. I like that it is reasonably priced and arrived quickly and in good condition.

6380169a-cee4-4deb-a160-a45daf09bf8e
Posted on May 12, 2022

I'm happy with this zinc pills, its really small size I have always problems with swallowing pills but this is so so small iets very easy and i love the price its very cheap so i will buy it again. it's 15 mg so you need 2 pills a day for a good zinc in your body. the quality is good and the ingredients are also good no Zinkoxide no bad things in it. I love it

Posted on May 5, 2022

I take this everyday together with meal, no worries about the tablet color as it is normally grey. This one has not only zinc, but also includes Betaine HCL and trace minerals. Chelated tablets are suitable for me as I feel it's working more efficient for its content and ingredients. I have a good results for immune and hair growth. The size is small so it's pretty easy to take it. Top quality and good prevention, recommended and will purchase again. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’m excited to try this zinc as I recently learned how valuable it is for the immune system in the body, and this one has the other nutrients that make it more bioavailable.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

False advertising! The bottle says there are a 100 tablets, but when I counted it, there were only 92 tablets in all. As far it working, can't really say; haven't taken them long enough. I do like the size though, since I have trouble swallowing pills. So I'll come back and update if I notice any changes.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great combo especially for those recovering from the two-year flu

Posted on May 19, 2022

Perfect for today's nutritional world

Posted on May 13, 2022

easy to take because they are tiny good product 👍

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I like this brand the best. No stomach problems!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Happy with these zinc tablets.