Page 1 - Reviews - Kevala, Ghee, Clarified Butter, 2 lb (907 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great price for ghee - a large tub that will last a long time. I would say its of average quality as the texture was ok but a bit greasy, and the taste wasn't as buttery as ghee I've had before, so I'd use a taster brand one for spreading on bread and this brand for cooking so I'll definitely get again.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is my second time ordering this product and absolutely love it. You get a great blues for your money and a product that tastes great! My husband and I use it in the morning for a Keto bulletproof coffee. Delicious! Would recommend

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Kevala,Ghee, Clarified Butter, 2 lb (907 g), This butter is just great, you can use it instead of regular butter and it is also much healthier and tastier

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Good product. It came to us in a timely manner. It arrived in good condition and will help our family when we need to use it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

We use ghee often due to its high smoke point and Kevala is my absolutely favorite. This jar lasts us a while and is good value.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

That’s a second time I buy this ghee and it the the best on iHerb. Very tasty! Great smell! I cook everything with this butter and sometimes eat it raw :)

Goldie
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Big container! Lasted me for a long time. The taste is good but not as buttery and flavorful as my favorite ghee, but considering the price I cannot complain.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

very good product, lasted for a long time, the taste is great!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love ghee, and it's one of the tastiest

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

i cook almost everything with this butter, it gives a delicious taste to everything you fry it with even simple eggs