US

4.7
Based on 3,842 Ratings
2,961
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

We usually get a different brand of organic tahini that we use Subscribe-&-Save for, but lately we've been on a big tahini yogurt kick and were running low well before our next shipment would have arrived, so we ordered a jar of this Kevala brand to tide us over. (Tahini yogurt, you ask? Yes! Just add 1-4 tablespoons of tahini to a 5-6oz cup of yogurt and stir well. Sometimes we add either pomegranate molasses or jallab syrup for an even more Middle-Eastern flavor, and of course unsalted shelled pistachios are a great addition.) This tahini had excellent flavor, rich and nutty and not too bitter, and we could tell it was fresh by how little it had settled at the bottom of the jar. There was no separated oil at the top of the jar at all. We're very pleased with this product and will probably buy it again.

ad8caef0-c695-4882-a4e4-e98b4d227013
f3725aee-30d8-4576-9807-a21ae6993d14
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good quality organic tahini. This product tastes very good and is easy to stir and pour. I mostly use it for hummus and it’s very good. I stirred it up and poured it right out of the jar into the blender. The hummus came our tasting fresh, smooth and creamy.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

You can feel it’s premium quality ice you taste it. The ingredient is pure sesame which organic without any adding oil . It could be disseminated at the end of the bottle so you need to shake it well before using. The size is good as per the price . I love its packaging it will come with bubble wrap so will prevent possible damage. Recommended

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

the quality is very great and all ingredients are organic. I really like the taste of it. I use it for literally all meals I cook. the size is really the family one, so it will last you for long. If you are on diet it can be a great source of good fats in you food

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It has a healthy taste just like how it should be. I was expecting a more flavorful taste but I’m not disappoint on it as I think it’s a better choice for health. No sugar. No sodium. Plain as it is. Recommended for people who want to reduce sugar, salt, or improve choresterol level as it’s mentioned “no choresterol”.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This tahini is wonderful! It's good quality. It comes very thick and some of the oil may be seperated on top (just like natural peanut butter). I love to use it for all kinds of recipes - hummus, curries, baked goods, etc. Of the several times, I've ordered this, I have been very happy with how it shipped - no spills and comes wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic wrap.