Page 1 - Reviews - King Oscar, Wild Caught, Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Two Layer 12-22 Fish, 3.75 oz (106 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I thought these were absolutely delicious. I've tried reordering them, but they've been out of stock. When I can, I'll buy some more.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Delicious sardines... They're tasty with slightly smokey flavor as the package suggests and in extra virgin olive oil. I used them for salads and they taste great. A valuable buy. Like the fact that these are wildly caught.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Cannot find sardines of a smaller size on the market - they are truly tiny! They are the smallest sardines offered by King Oscar. Great source of calcium and protein, and super easy to add to any meal.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Healthy and my kids love it. Tastes a little strong in my opinion, but I don't care much for any kind of fish. Personally I prefer canned salmon.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

wow its so tasty ican eat it everyday. never had so good sardines

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

right size, right taste and good for a quick meal

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great sardines , actually I think they’re the best I’ve had for a while. Came back to buy some more

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love the small size King Oscar Wild Caught Sardines. It tastes good.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Wild caught sardines in extra virgin olive oil, a healthy choice than sardines in soy oil.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is a delicious sardines if you don't want the flavored one. You are free add whatever flavor or herbs you want.