US
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 9, 2022
Good toothpaste, not just for kids.

Usually use Obsessively Kids with fluoride but it has been out of stock for a long time as have the other flavors, sure hope Kiss My Face isn't discontinuing their toothpaste line. Find all Kiss My Face toothpastes, with or without fluoride, quite effective and with more favorable ingredients than found in typical toothpastes. Prefer the flavor of this Obsessively Kids Berry Smart mixed with Kiss My Face Triple Action Cool Mint, great combo. Will buy more of their toothpaste varieties when/if they return to stock.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My kids love the taste and texture of this one. The size is good, some of the others have very little toothpaste in them, this one is a generous size.

I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and highly recommend it. It has natural herbs and has kept my teeth and gums strong and healthy. Even the dentist noticed how healthy my teeth and gums are!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Berry toothpastes are common and this was well-accepted by my child. Like that the ingredients are healthy and clean. Affordable price for the size.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son is extremely particular about flavours. When this became unavailable in Ontario Canada. Teeth brushing became very difficult. I am so thankful to have found this again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The taste of the toothpaste is orangy like taste... the package is okay ☺️... the size is regular.... the quality of the paste is okay...

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Great flavour and good price kids love it Hahhshshsbbdhdhd Ndjjdjemdnkd Hdjdjjdjjdjd Jejdjjdjjdjdjjfjf Dkjdjdjdjfjjfjdjjdjfbnshduxbdbbfhfhdnf Bdjjdjdjj

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is my kids favourite toothpaste! Grate taste. Natural and healthy ingredients

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The product is of high quality, with a good composition. I recommend it. Corresponds to the description and characteristics

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

great quality. kids loved the taste!!.perfect size. being used dail