US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love Kyolic.. I got this brand bc it is Organic. The price is reasonable. This brand has supplements to help your heart, blood pressure, and cholesterol. The odor has been removed so you breath smells better. It is good quality.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I like the quality of the product i love garlic ingredients its suite for adults

the quality is good. the ingredients is beneficial. the size is reasonable. the dose is ok

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

One of my trusted brand, I can feel the change in energy after taking this for a period of time.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

One the best brand for garlic supplement. Works well for me.

Posted on May 13, 2022

the l argenin in this product was probably what caused pulse problem. pulse reached to 45 in a minute. cause dizziness. very dengoeres. when stop taking the druping heart pulse has stopped. very dangerous to those with high blood pressure. the ingredient that doused it was not the garlic. other kyolic are good. only this combination is very dangerous. do not buy. you might faint or die.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality and ingredient. perfect size and package. I hope I would get some benefit from this product.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My BP becomes normal with Vitamin K 100mg+ COQ10 + Magnesium + this aged garlic extract. Previously my BP was 130/80-85 although with antihypertensive. After taking these supplements, my BP becomes 110/70 mmHg.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I just received it, haven’t try yet, but I hope it works.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I have been taking this product for a few months now. Great quality! Garlic is an antiviral and an antibacterial food. Helps to keep the heart healthy. I highly recommend this product.