Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Estro Logic, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on May 22, 2022

My functional doctor was going to put me on special medication to up my levels of estrogen but I hesitated and wanted to try something more "natural" . After taking EstroLogic for 2 months, blood tests show that my estrogen level has gone up, I am feeling fine and my doctor is happy for me to continue with taking EstroLogic.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have used 2 bottles of this brand. I ordered it in from a health store in our country but it costs 80% more. I've tried other brands that my functional doctor gave me but I bloated after 2 weeks, my appetite went out of control too. I couldn't tuck my shirt in. That got me scared. But with Estro Logic there was no bloating, my appetite got normal , I feel really great! No bad smell. No scent as well. This product is well formulated. The 2 bottles that I ordered arrived today which took only 5 days to arrive to think I am from the Philippines. Really fast shipment. I highly recommend this product. Its helping me with menopause symptoms. Go for it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Ordered third time. It works! I feel like I care for myself. Having this supplement in my personal daily routine I feel much more relaxed and am able to fulfill all the plans.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Good relief for the heat before falling asleep. I have taken other soy supplies for 2 years and still cannot sleep well. I took this for about 1 week, the difference is noticeable. I will keep taking this.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The product works great! I don't have menopause yet, but it supports women's health in general very well. Menstruation has become easier, there are no painful sensations in the chest. I think this is my companion for a long time.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

Thank goodness this is back at iHerb!...waited for over 12 months...I started taking Estro Logic in 2014 as a preventative measure against the known ravages of menopausal symptoms and lucky I did. 3 years later I became menopausal but unlike all my friends similar age and who also became menopausal, I did not have any of the symptoms they all suffered – not a single incident of hot flushes, mood swings (though my husband disagrees)…I keep taking this to ensure my bone health and as part of my general health regime….I have benefited hugely from taking this product and I have recommended this to all those who is willing to take natural form of estrogen. Highly recommend this based on my own experience.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I've added these to another menopause blend with different ingredients. finally found a combo that totally works.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

taken before, repeated purchase, this product out for good for regulating hormones for pms.

Posted on Apr 24, 2020

I have tried a number of different products to help with hot flashes, night sweats, disruptive sleep and dreaming associated with perimenopause, including hormone creams. The only product that worked 100% is Estro Logic. It took about 3 weeks before the hot flashes were completely gone, but after that I was back to normal; able to wear sweaters without worrying about uncontrollable sweats. I can't wait for this to be back in stock because I'm using another herbal supplement to combat the hot flashes, but as the Estro Logic leaves my system completely, I'm back to having sleep interruptions and negative dreams as well as hot flashes. And this is after trying to find a supplement (to the point of combining two different ones) that has the same ingredients and in the same amounts.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Feminine holy goods, very helpful