US

Anasstassia
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Gorgeous 😍

Bought for a friend's birthday. Hope she likes it, cuz the design and the shadows themselves are amazing. According to the reviews, they’re also one of the best!

f0883509-cd9a-4a00-b8fc-ad4f6ceafdf0
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love this color eye pallete, the packaging is really pretty 🤩 texture is pretty good, easy to blend, and coverage is great, reasonable priced and quality is great ..I been using this eye pallete everyday and it's amazing you can play with all the colors..very pretty 😍 very happy with this product..😍

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love it! The shades are beautiful and all the colors you need for a casual look or glamorous night, great quality of the material and good grip and coverage on the skin, the texture is good and the brush too, comes with two tips and a small mirror inside. The palette is perfect and it’s really slim so it’s really convenient to take in a bag or traveling. I was amazed by the VFM. Great product! Press like if my review helped ❤️🙏🏼

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I recently threw away my urban decay naked3 palette and wanted to look for a dupe to replace it. this palette I found is an amazing dupe! size is ok, quality is superb. the colours are very pigmented. the lighter colors are not as pigmented but are buildable. love love love!!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I'm constantly impressed by the depth of pigment in every color in this lineup! They are easily blendable and each color supports every one of the other colors! There is a nice balance of light shimmer/glitter in some shades to no-sparkle matte shades. I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely order it again!

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by these eye shadows. They have just the right amount of iridescence for any age group and if you dampen your brush, you can apply it wet without any problems. Eye shadow base is always a good idea for longer wear, but these shades allow for a quick swipe & go to brighten your eyes and run out the door. Very versatile! Totally recommend.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Love this set. So many possibilities to try out with this pallet. They have great texture and true staying power. The colors are nice and solid offering great coverage. Overall it is a great value for money to try out some new colors. Very Happy with the quality ! Love the package.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I've been using it since I got it, great palette for nude colors lovers. The pigmentation is really good, and it applies easily, the brush is also easy to use. I recommend it.

b33da1f4-16f3-430a-b42f-49e2bea6868a
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good scent easy to use good quality very good size very good for all age very nice package with good benefit and very good composition and coverage beautiful colors nice texture and everything is good no concern. I like it and I am satisfied with the quality of the product