Page 1 - Reviews - L'Oreal, Elvive, Color Vibrancy, Purple Conditioner, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I was a little afraid to use this bc I was reading some of the reviews AFTER I ordered it. People were saying it makes your hair feel like straw! I didn't get that feeling at all Anyway my hair is very thick and never tangles. After I used it my hair felt lite, clean and brighter. I will definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

the texture of this product is very soft and smooth but it works efficiently. I used this conditioner with purple shampoo, then my rusty hair got back rich olive brown shade. I will keep using this one.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

As with the shampoo, this is my first time trying it and I love it. My hair smells great, is shiny and healthy looking. My hair is mostly grey and it worked beautifully.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A Strong detangler, ideal for messy long tick hairs like mine. It is a must- have for blondies. It is not a mask. It is a conditioner that gets the job done.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I recently bleached my hair and realized that I have to use a purple shampoo every now and then, I like this a lot because its affordable and it smells very good.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Good conditioner. Not sure if it does anything for the color since the shampoo that comes with it did not make a big difference to begin with. But my hair smelled nice and not freeze after it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I’m Asian with heavily bleached hair which means my hair is extremely damaged and dry. This is actually a nice conditioner even if it wasn’t purple.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Well received and fast delivery within 3 days. Yet to try but looks good.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Works well on my coloured hair! Packaging is thin n sleek!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Use it with matching shampoo.. Your highlighted hair will love it