US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Perfect eyeliner!

If you’re eyeliner smudges easily and you end up with panda eyes all day, YOU NEED THIS! This eyeliner is amazing and applies smoothly and lasts literally all day!! Literally never had that with an eyeliner before usually they just last for 2 hrs but with this one I don’t have to worry about panda eyes or my eyeliner disappearing! The color is the perfect blackish brown, and it’s not sheer! Perfect for everyday use and it’s amazing quality for the price. Highly recommend you won’t regret!

This is a really great eyeliner! I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day and when I clean my face at night there's quite a bit of eyeliner that comes off on the cotton ball. I have a feeling this is going to be my new go-to eyeliner.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Goes on smooth. I I use to line upper water line only to create a fuller lash base because my lashes are thin and sparse. Given your tears are oily there is some transfer but not much at all. Wish the dark brown wasn’t so warm though. All in all..pleased with product.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Such a nice quality. I use it for my every day make up as well as for my smoky eye glasses on so smoothly. The size is perfect as well.

Sophia
Posted on Dec 19, 2022
2,882

Glides on easily, no irritations, smooth and beautiful brown colour. Lasts all day without any smudges. Great quality at a more affordable price that at my local store. It easy to sharpen with standard sharpener. No detectable scent. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a really lovely eyeliner pencil. It is long lasting but you can still smudge it when you first put it on. The brown is a nice natural looking eyeliner. I tend to use this one for dates for some reason. LOreal does great makeup.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

First time buying this brand for trying purpose and it should be waterproof based on the review from other buyers. Will report back again after testing it for the next few months. Fast delivery.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021
4,750

Excellent waterproof eyeliner Infallible Pro-Last, from L'Oreal! It glides easily over the eyelids, a very rich brown color that does not smudge and retains its durability up to 24 hours. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This is the best durability pencil I've used! I love L'Oréal products! I recommend! If helpful, put YES) ♥♥♥ ️

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Quality- best smudge proof color- deep brown Size - long enough Texture- very smooth gliding

b42b677c-933f-4d79-a5fc-a8e21d4d52be