US

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

love the shimmer when applied with together with your favorite blush on.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I like the product and I received it on time.

hhamidaa
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Its gives a subtle glow. Good highlighter for warm skin tones.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Does not comes with applicator. For me it is a bit too shimmery. But I am bot an example, I do not use shimmer very often. Love the color.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The powder was smooth and the color was bronze-like, so I bought it. Even a small amount is glaring and the quality is quite good. I think that if you apply it naturally and thinly, you can add it to your usual makeup. I really wanted a moonlight because it's a brevet, but unfortunately it's sold out? So if I have a chance, I would like to get that one as well.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Highlighter is very good! The quality is excellent. I use it as a powder for evening outings. The pinkish hue gives the skin a healthy look, and the sparkles - a sense of celebration. The smell is pleasant, unobtrusive. The packaging is convenient. If you use it as a shadow, it will last for a long time, and if you use it as a powder, it will disperse faster. The texture is airy, in order to reduce consumption, you need to use it carefully. The size is small, but you don't need a lot of it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It gives a copper-like luster that feels like tanned skin. I'm in Yebe, the whitish highlights float, so I'm familiar with it and it's very beautiful ♪

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

the color is well pigmented. the size is big, it doesn't have aroma, easy to use, it has quality, shines a lot, I like it, it's well pigmented and the coverage is high.good value for money. I loved it

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The quality of this luster is too great at this price. The color does not appear white and it is smooth to use and fits well on the skin. If you add points to your usual makeup, it will become gorgeous at once.